My favorite new restaurant in Uptown is Nosh Euro Bistro. I have tried many things on the menu and everything is delicious. Some of the things I like:
- Meatballs will literally melt in your mouth. They are a meal.
- Avner’s mother’s salad is light and fresh and not too filling. It’s not heavy like so many salads where you feel like you shouldn’t have ordered an entrée.
- Roasted red and yellow beets with goat cheese – what a great combination
- Grilled Ahi tuna – the portion was the perfect size and it was so delicious with the pickled red onions
- Grilled beef tenderloin with cheddar potatoes – this is not your normal Texas sized portion, it is just right so you don’t feel bad when you eat every single bite, and you will.
Nosh takes reservations and they have a unique chef’s counter where you can dine and watch the kitchen all at the same time. I love the atmosphere, the food and the service. You absolutely can’t go wrong.
Unlike most places close to Uptown there is actually plenty of parking. Additional parking is available in the back.